Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, plan to relocate from California to the UK later this month, according to reports from the BBC, The Telegraph and The Sun.
The couple intend to establish their main base at a private, non-royal residence outside London.

Their children, Prince Archie, seven, and Princess Lilibet, five, are enrolled to begin at a British school in September. The family’s exact home and school locations have not been disclosed for privacy reasons.
King Charles was informed of the planned move on Sunday, while Prince William and Princess Catherine have also been told.
There are currently no plans for Harry or Meghan to resume official working-royal duties, and the King considers their status as private, non working members of the family unchanged.

The move follows a significant family meeting in July, when Harry, Meghan and their children visited Charles and Queen Camilla at Highgrove. It was the first time Charles had seen Archie and Lilibet in person in more than four years.
Harry and Meghan left the UK and stepped back from royal duties in early 2020, later moving to the United States while pursuing financial independence.
They will retain their homes in Montecito, California, and Portugal, while Meghan is expected to continue operating her lifestyle brand, As Ever, from Britain.

Security remains an important issue for Harry. He has previously said he would not feel safe bringing his family to the UK without police protection, while British authorities have declined to provide him with state-funded police support.
The return would also place Harry closer to his charitable work. The Invictus Games are scheduled to take place in Birmingham in 2027, an event he remains closely associated with.
